Large Southwest Turquoise Hand Carved Flower Necklace with Turquoise and Czech Glass Beads by 505ClaySpace3

| |


35.00 USDHandmade in my studio raku hand carved ceramic flower Czech glass beadsNugget turquoiseLarge picture jasper beadsHammered brass hoopAntique brass chainBrass toggle clasp★ MEASUREMENTS:Length: 21" (53cm)Size of Focal: 2" (5cm)★ COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING:Each item will arrive ready for giving, or as a special treat for yourself. I package all of my items with care in gift boxes that are hand stamped with my wax seal. I m always happy to include a gift card with your message upon request.★QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP:Each item is sourced, designed, created, photographed, listed, packaged and shipped by me with much attention to detail. I strive to surprise and delight my customers with quality, beauty, and an all around positive experience.★ STILL SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING PERFECT?- Are you looking for the perfect wedding gift? Check out my ceramic shop for personalized ceramic gifts. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CNJceramics- Love the clasp or beads I am using? Check out my supplie
https://www.etsy.com/listing/218902249/large-southwest-turquoise-hand-carved?ref=rss

0 comments:

Post a Comment